The Holiday Market at The Oculus combines specially crafted holiday moments, the best of holiday shopping, engaging brand pop-ups, and festive entertainment all under one magnificent roof. Customers can shop, discover, and support local artisans this year by perusing a diverse selection of handmade goods and delicious treats.
A new feature of this year’s Holiday Market is a partnership with NYC-based art non-profit Chashama, which has a mission to provide free and low-cost space for New York’s emerging and underrepresented artists. Together, URW and Chashama invite guests to explore a curated mix of giftable and handcrafted items in an environment surrounded by energy and enthusiasm for holidays.
Innovative artisans at this year’s market include:
- Loaf & Butters, offering homemade baked goods based in Greenpoint
- Art to Ware, a curated fashion pop-up presented by The Creative Cookie
- Scent by Heaven, a home-based artisanal candlemaker
- House of Fluff, an ethical, faux-fur lifestyle fashion brand that makes cruelty-free high-fashion products
- Amulet Fairy, a crystal conscious Brooklyn-based company that provides a variety of healing and decorative crystals
- KD New York, offering plant-based knitwear and leg and arm warmers
Other features of the market include roaming carolers, the snow garden for Instagram-worthy photos, evening light shows, and many other carts and kiosks for customers to enjoy. The market runs through January 2nd. Read more at amNY.