Enjoy global flavors at Smorgasburg, New York City’s iconic outdoor food market, featuring 20 vendors every Friday on the Oculus North Plaza
From pizza to poutine and Mexican to Japanese, there is truly something for every palette. Your visit will even finish on a sweet ending with locally produced ice cream and cold brew coffee made with coconut water. This year’s line-up of 20 vendors sees Smorasburg at Westfield World Trade Center return to pre-pandemic numbers, with 10 more vendors being added as the season progresses.
In a first this year, Smorgasburg have launched a partnership with Uber Eats! As the official delivery partner of Smorgasburg, Uber Eats will elevate the eater experience by introducing ways to get the best of Smorgasburg quicker and easier than ever before.
With Smorgasburg Pickup, foodies and market visitors alike can avoid the lines at their favorite vendors and order for pickup directly in the Uber Eats app. Uber Eats’ technology will showcase all merchants in the market.
The current line-up of food choices features:
- Bark BBQ – Named one of Infatuation NYC’s best BBQ spots
- Bona Bona Ice Cream – Small batch ice cream created with love in Port Chester
- Burger Supreme – Possibly the best burger you’ll ever eat
- Carlito’s BBQ Taqueria – Barbecue taqueria and hand-pressed Nixtamal tortillas
- D’Abruzzo – Known for their arrosticini, skewers of delicate lamb cooked over high heat
- Duck Season – Duck wings, poutines, fries and duck legs to be had!
- Fedoroff’s – South Philly steaks & pork
- Lupita’s – Authentic Mexican
- Mao’s Bao – Jian Bao (Pan fried buns), Jiaozi (Boiled Dumplings), and Noodles
- Monk’s Meats – Low and slow vegan inspired by traditional BBQ techniques
- Nada’s – Columbian rainbow empanadas
- Oyster Party – Oysters, oysters, oysters, and good times!
- Parish Po’ Boys – 8 hour slow-cooked pork, soft French bread, and mac & cheese
- Petisco Brazuca – NYC’s first Brazilian snack shop
- Red Hook Lobster Pound – Bringing sensational lobster rolls straight from Maine to the WTC
- Rooster Boy – Fried chicken, done how you like it!
- Paperplate – Burgers, fries, and shakes
- The Sister Yard – Naturally hydrating cold brew coffee with coconut water
- Wood Fired Edibles – Wood fired pizza
- Vayalo Cocina – Arepas, empenadas, and Tres Leches +21
- Yakitori Tatsu – Japanese skewers and set lunches
For the latest updates, visit the Westfield World Trade Center events page.